Saturday 22 November 2008





Firstly....... some very big congratulations must go to my very good friend Lisa Beaney on being awarded a Bronze in The International Aperture Awards, which is no mean feat.....well done Lisa.

Closer to home........last night at an inter-club photographic competition in West Mersea I achieved maximum points with two of my images (1 slide image of a coin dropping into water and 1 portrait print), which helped the club I represent (Alresford) gain first place in a three-way competition against Sudbury & West Mersea, I know it makes me look like a bit of an 'anorak' but it can be enlightening to see what work/images other photographers (both serious amateur and professional) are producing, there is some serious talent out there.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congratulations ! I love both of these photos..